Google Site Search

Google
 

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

IDTrust: Security in Java Applications

I have heard from folks who I have met face to face in the last few months that they need authentication, authorization and audit capabilities for their Java applications, when not running in a container such as JBoss AS. It also should be easy to port these applications to JBoss AS.

In this vein, I created a project sometime ago called as IDTrust but only recently released a jar out. You can use it in your stand alone applications (provided you download the dependent jars as mentioned in the wiki below).

You can get more info at this wiki page:
https://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-13374

Please use the User Forum to communicate/critic it.

I know there is still work to be done from my end. Your feedback/questions will make the road smoother. :)

No comments: